|—||Unknown (via perfect)|
I feel like the best workouts are the ones where you harness all the built up emotion, from anger and aggression to sadness and loss. Once you let that fuel your workouts, they will be the best you’ve ever had. Don’t tell me that you don’t have any of kind of emotion you can use, because everyone has anger or anxiety or sadness or aggression that can be better served as fuel for a workout rather than doing something you will end up regretting.
Next time you have a workout, think about something that is bugging you or you’re upset about and use it as motivation.
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes